Visit - Festival Information
Celebrate the joy of summer and art with the Brookings Summer Arts Festival!
Every year on the second full weekend in July.
Click here to see the 2016 Program
Saturday 10:00am to 7:00pm
Sunday 10:00am to 5:00pm
Brookings, South Dakota
The park is located on the west side of town on U.S. Highway 14/Sixth Street. Click here for map.
- Admission is free!
- No pets allowed. Working service animals are the only exception.
- This is an outdoor festival, so be prepared for the elements.
- Handicap parking is available on the east side of the park at 2nd Avenue and 5th Street and at the south gate on Western Avenue. Gate attendant will direct drivers.
- On-site parking is provided for vendors west of festival site.
- Shuttle buses from the SD Agricultural Museum on North Medary Avenue and 11th Street will run continuously during the festival.
- Public parking is available on side streets and public parking lots downtown as well as localized pay-to-park lots north and northwest of festival. United Living Center, at 4th Street and 1st Avenue, also has a pay-to-park lot.
- Large parcel pick up is located on the west side of the park on Western Avenue. No parcel pickup is allowed on 6th Street or 1st Avenue.
- Information booths are located at the northeast and southeast corners of the Pioneer Park.
- A nursing and diaper changing station is located in the Children’s Area in the center of the park.
- A church service is held early Sunday morning at the band shell. All are welcome to attend.
- No soliciting or campaigning is allowed in the park during the festival.
- No pets.